Nielsen International Solutions (NIS) is a commercial business unit within Nielsen, bringing together expertise of three former business units: Global Services, Business Systems and DME.
Focusing and aligning our business to clients’ needs has always been paramount to The Nielsen Company. The aim of NIS is to unlock Nielsen's potential across technology, data content and data processes to better deliver against our clients’ needs and build on our competitive advantage.
NIS provides state of the art tools, applications and processes designed to efficiently extract insight from single and multiple data sources and create actionable information for use across international borders.
The NIS North Europe team is now looking for a NIS Account Services Trainee based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The person will report to the Account Services Manager, NIS North Europe, based in the Netherlands.
- Being part of an Account Services group for NIS North Europe, with the primary focus on assisting the NIS Account Managers and Executives.
- A diverse, exciting job that enables you to build knowledge of the international FMCG-industry, develop knowledge on our portfolio of services and work with a mixture of analytical and commercial support tasks.
- A highly international work environment with internal and client contacts from all over the world.
Main responsibilities include:
- Support Account Managers / Executives on client requests ensuring client needs are understood.
- Independently coordinate “availability studies” & “data orders” for our NIS clients.
- Creating and delivering multi-country back data reports (Global Snapshots) for NIS clients across North Europe.
- Writing top line executive summaries on these reports.
- Prepare analysis and support on client presentations to existing NIS clients.
- Student looking for internship (e.g. Commercial Business School Study, HBO / interested in the Market Research field).
- Student’s goal is to gain work experience and gain knowledge on commercial activities.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written). Any other foreign languages are an advantage.
- Strong PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Office).
- Good analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Able to work under strict deadlines.
- Customer focused with a pro-active attitude.
- Numerate, articulate and possess strong communication skills, written & verbal.
- Eager to work in an international environment & across international borders.
- A team player and able to work closely with other members of the NIS North Europe. team but also able to manage own workload independently when necessary.
- Enjoys working in multi-tasking environment.
- Commercially oriented, results oriented.
- Knowledge of Nielsen software is an advantage.
- NL work permit and NL permit to stay required.
Duration: 4-6 months.
Start date: March 2010.
Information: If you want to apply please e-mail your CV and motivation to email@example.com. Please mention as subject name: “Internship NIS ”.
Acquisition further to this advertisement is not appreciated.